Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What is it?

So I was on the Red Line coming back home from a long day at school and I saw this...




I have no idea what it is. My money says male. It looks like one and the thinning hair doesn't really help it's case. it looks like the old guy from Clockwork Orange if he decided to become a tranny after his wife became " a victim of the modern age" (if you haven't seen the movie or read the book, his wife got raped).     



 This also looks like one of the music teachers at my old elementary school back in the day, Mr. Black. I am going off on a tangent. Mr black was the most miserable guy alive. He wore happy ties and sang joyful songs with his guitar, but he stayed yelling at everyone and even told the class one of the reasons he was so pissed off( his wife divorced him). Imagine how hard it was for us in elementary school to process that lol. Anyway back to the topic at hand. I have no idea what it is. It could be male or female or a child called it, but regardless whatever it is sure is ugly. It was funny as hell when it stood up, I even saw cameras flashing, but thanks to my trusty itouch I gave you all the best pics lol

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Richard Simmons' mom

    ReplyDelete