Sunday, April 17, 2011

Some of the crazy things in my spam folder...Do I look Stupid?

I really get some of the weirdest emails on a regular basis. Here are three that I gotten in the past two days. Dont these scammers have anything productive to do?

1. The first one came from sussankhalifa24@att.net, i guess she is smitten by me (can you blame her? lmao)
Hello
How are you over there in your country? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and i don't know who you are, My Name is Miss Sussan Khalifa, i just saw your email when i was searching for a nice trusted partner and it seams like some thing touches me all over my body, i started having some feelings in me which i have never experience in me before, so i became interested in you, l will also like to know you more,and l want you to send an email to my email address () so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.I believe we can move from here,I am waiting for your mail to my email address above,
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
From Miss Sussan.


2. This one comes from jcastro@jz.cablemas.com and hes telling me how I won (how many times have I heard that before?)

GOOD DAY

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR e-MAIL HAS WON YOU THE SUM OF
1,000.000.00 POUNDS FROM THE MSN/YAHOO®PROMOTION HELD ON 1ST APRIL 2011.
CONTACT THE BARRISTER ARTHUR JAMES FOR CLAIMS OF FUNDS.

Name: Barrister.Arthur James Esq
Email:barr.arthur@live.com

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.State:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Country:
8.Tel.Number:


3. This one is from kaborewilliam24@gmail.com and its the usual format (someone died in some dramatic way, wants to give you money,they happen to live in a poor country and yet want to give millions to someone in America? you get the picture)

Dear friend,

I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, I got your contact address from the computerized search. My name is Mr Kabore William. I am the Bill and Exchange(assistant)Manager of Bank of Africa Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of thirteen million five hundred thousand United State of American dollars (13.5 MILLION USA DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer Mr Kurt Kuhle from Alexandra Egypt who died along with his family in Siber airline that crashed into sea at Isreal on 4th October 2001.

Since I got information about his death I have been expecting
his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can
not release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking
guidelines, but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed
next of kin or relation died alongside with him in the plane
crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want the money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

Am contacting you because our deceased customer is a foreigner
and a Burkinabecan not stand as a next of kin to a foreign
customer. The banking guidelines stipulate that the fund should
be transferred into the bank treasury after 9 years if nobody is coming for the claim. I have agreed that 33% of this money will be for you as foreign partner in respect to the provision of your account for the transfer, 2% will be set aside for expenses that might occurred during the business and 65% would be for me, after which I shall visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

Please I would like you to keep this transaction confidential and as a top secret as you may wish to know that I am a bank
official.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Kabore William.

No comments:

Post a Comment