Saturday, April 30, 2011

Some of the Costumes I saw at Boston Comic Con

Well at comic book conventions you expect to see people dressed up in costumes. There are some good costumes...and then there are some bad/douchie ones. So today I went to Boston Comic Con. I enjoyed myself. I met some wicked nice creators and artist like Greg capullo, JG Jones, Frank Quietly, and others. I also met some kinda disapointing ones like Neal Adams, dont get me wrong, I love his work, but he charged 10$ for an autograph. Usually most artist sign stuff free. The only reason I shelled out the cash was because it was Batman 251, and thats my favorite book I own. If you dont know what it looks like, it looks like this, and on top of that he mispelled my name. How do you mispell "Kevin" to "Krvin" I would never know.
 So anyway, back to the point. I saw some pretty interesting costumes, and   thought I share them with you
.br8vnz.jpg
First off we have Bane, who is very clearly dealing with a midlife crisis

6hlsz.jpg
Watch out Gotham City, there is a new foe in town...Obesity

gc7rz.jpg
Oh no Mr T, Please dont shoot

23stc.jpg
I guess they got Seth Rogan's Green Hornet replacement ready
mzsgls.jpg
Whoa there Spidey, you can put an eye out with those things
Johnny Depp really let himself go
Please Joker dont rob me...College already beat you too it
I guess this guy is ready for the reboot

Well thats most of the pics I have. I have two more, but they arent going through. I will edit this once the last two pics come in. So thats pretty much a smidget of stuff I seen at Boston Comic Con. I had fun, and I am looking forward to it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment