Friday, April 29, 2011

I saw a Celebrity and a weird Cheater on my T ride to school

It's not everyday you come across a celebrity. It's not everyday you come across one on public transportation on the train ride to school. Well when I say this celeb I just had to take a picture of her. Well I know your in suspense, so I'll spill the beans.





 I saw Precious lol and she sure is a character actor because she is still acting like she is in the movie. Is there a Precious2 in the works?!? Lol......




Also usually I take two trains to get to school(the red and green line) and on the green line I seen what can either be the smartest or the dumbest cheater ever. I admit I used to dabble in cheating back in high school (Chinese wasn't going to pass itself). We all have once in our lives, but this dude takes the cake. I seen everyday possible, but I never seen this way. He had loads of stuff written on his leg. It might be a hot day too, so if he sweats, I guess he will ruin his chance of passing. I even got a brief video just because it amused me, but it would take too long to upload it. Everyone on the train was looking at him, and you should of seen the stupid, guilty look on his face. I wish I would of took a picture of that.It was priceless..








No comments:

Post a Comment