Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What do a suicide bomber and The Situation have in common? The both bombed horribly



I don't remember the last time I watched something that was supposed to be "funny" that had me feeling super uncomfortable. Then this video came along. I knew it was going to be bad, because a few days ago Joe Derosa was on O&A and he was at the Donald Trump roast, and he said how awful it was. So i was prepared for the worse, but after watching that, that performance was worst than I ever imagined. It was so douchechillish and cringeworthy, that I struggled to even finish it. How can the Situation suck at telling jokes? He italian for goodness sakes, bustin balls is in their blood. Granted I had low expectations for Situation. I didn't expect him to be at the level of the late Greg Giraldo, nick dipaolo, or whatever, but I at least expected him to have at least ONE funny thing. The situation reminded me of another famous Italian ball buster, Billy Batts. Its too bad the Situation didn't suffer the same fate, for his stupid jokes

One joke he told got cut because it was deemed "too racial" by comedy central. Here is the "joke" (i put that in quotes because its not funny.)

"Hey, Snoop Dogg, Donald Trump and your ancestors had a lot in common -- they owned real estate, and your ancestors were property!" 


I have no problem with racial humor, as long as its funny and clever. This was neither funny, nor clever. If your gonna tell a joke that relates to slavery, the least you he could of done was make it funny. The situation is like a chick who looks good and had absolutely NO personality whatsoever. Yeah, he might have the abs, but every time he opens his mouth something retarded comes out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment