Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why I refuse to eat at Old Country Buffet

Well This story takes place a few years ago. Two years to be exact. Anyway the job I was working with C.E.Y. had just finished their youth retreat and decided to take the youth to Old Country for dinner. I was hesitant because the last time I was in Old Country I seen a guy take a doo-dee, walk out the bathroom (didnt warsh his hands btw) and go STRAIGHT FOR THE FOOD. I was disgusted. I made sure I saw where he went so I wont go there myself. Anyway back to the C.E.Y. thing. So it was free food, they paid for us, and the thing is because I dont trust other ppl's cooking, instead of grubbing out like the others did I just had some fries, chicken fingers, a burger and some of that apple crisp thing (which sucked, I can and have made better) So it was whatever, the day ended I went to bed and I woke up feeling like crap. You could say I had "morning sickness" I woke up early in the morning and started throwing up. It was a lot like this

except in my case I was on my knees, clutching the toilet bowl, and just vomiting my heart out. It was horrible. I vomited so much even an bulimic would be horrified. I then felt dizzy and didnt really want to eat or do anything but sleep. THis continued on for 3 days. Then my mom recommended I go to the doctor. I found out that I had food poisoning/viral infection. It was miserable. So ever since Old Country Buffet  gave me food poisoning I REFUSE to eat there. I would take my semi-chubby behind and WALK to the nearest whatever than eat Old Country's Crap.

1 comment:

  1. I went last nite, I was sick before I left. I've been vomiting all nite, had to call out sick for work today. Ugh

    ReplyDelete