Thursday, February 24, 2011

What do you think about the blog so far? Let me know

Hey people, I hope you all are enjoying my blog. I realized I am not as consistent as I could be updating the thing, but school comes first gotta keep this deans list repeat alive :) . Anyway Look forward to some new content coming up. I got a new Ipod (the one with the camera..yaay me!) it almost makes that whole robbery situation last month worth it lol, so anyway I will put up some videos (once I actually find time to making and taking them) and I will have new content for you all soon. Im trying to see if I can start some Ustream thing, but Ill get around to it sooner or later.... Anyway Im interested to hear what you think about the blog so far, do you love it? do you hate it? do you have any suggestions? anything you wanna see? death threats you wanna get off your chest? lol if so let me know at notimeforsmalltalk@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment