Thursday, February 17, 2011

Justin Beiber is a Jabroni...He actually said Canada is the best country in the world?!

First off let me preface this by saying, I love all my Canadian Readers/Supporters.....now that I got that out the way....
In the newest issue of Rolling Stone, there is an interview with Justin Beiber. I of course ignored most of it, until my eye caught something crazy he said. He says Canada is the best countries in the world.....what kinda crazy talk is that?!? Heres his exact quote:
The Canadian-born Bieber never plans on becoming an American citizen. "You guys are evil," he jokes. "Canada's the best country in the world." He adds, "We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home."
 I stopped at "Canada is the best country in the world". I couldnt read much more. Shouldnt Justin Beiber be saying "America is the best country in the world" because if it wasnt for a bunch of stupid American adolescent and little girls he wouldnt be as successful and as rich as he is now? Like this one: 

 By the way now that Im on the topic of Justin Beiber's retarded fans, they are really talking this Grammy loss way too seriously. Newsflash retards "Justin loss, not you". Some of you are gonna say " but your pissed when the PAtriots loss", but thats different. How, you ask? BECAUSE THE PATS LOSING DOESNT CAUSE ME TO MAKE LEGIT DEATH THREATS TO ANYONE. Yes, you read that right. There are some Justin Beiber fans, who are sending death threats to Esperanza Spalding (winner of the award that night). Its not that serious. Build a bridge and GET OVER IT. As a matter of fact, wanna see one of these "death threats" lol...here goes:
"WATCH OUT ESPERANZA SPALDING ... "BE CAREFUL CUS MORE THAN 7 MILLION GIRLS OUTHERE WANT TO KILL YOU, INCLUDING ME."
^^^^^^ Isnt that pathetic? I digress....back to the main point....


The US is the best country in the world! HEre are the Top 3 reasons (or the first three that pop into my head)


1. Americans pay less for stuff Canadians pay more for.
(ever go into a store and look at something you want, and you see the price on it? Lets say its a book. On the back it says the book in the USA is 12.99, and you look and you see Canada 18.99. You might think to yourself, " wow thats kinda high, but hey at least im paying less than Canada" I went to MOntreal when I was 15 and I was bored out my mind. Not to mention I couldnt speak French, so I was confused, and bored. So my family and I went to the mall, and I was about to buy something to end my boredom until I realized how expensive things are up there....America is better because even with inflation, our prices are cheaper than Canada)


2. In America EVERYONE can succeed.
Justin Beiber wasn't a worldwide hit in CAnada huh? nope. He was a worldwide hit AFTER he came to AMERICA. In America ANYONE can succeeded. We even let complete idiots get a chnce to get a part of this American Dream. For Example:

 and also where else, but America would pay that annoying broad from Teen Mom (wait, there all annoying) Amber Portwood, 280,000$ a YEAR, for doing practically nothing? I bet Canada wont do that? Nope. Foreign players come to play for the NBA, people come to America to extend their fan base. Also on top of that, most of the famous Canadians, only became really famous once they got to America


3. America is just better





Links for articles used:
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/justin-bieber-talks-sex-politics-music-and-puberty-in-new-rolling-stone-cover-story-20110216


http://www.comcast.net/music/blindedbythehype/6972438/bieberfanssenddeaththreatstogrammywinner/


http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/12/30/teen-mom-amber-portwoods-real-mtv-salary-280-000/

1 comment:

  1. Funny...but, America isn't all that great either. Land of the free and controlling. They threaten to destroy any who oppose them. The government is corrupt and designed to keep a select few in power even if they aren't in the spot light. Yes Canada sucks...however, just because one can come to America with the HOPE of making money does not mean ANYONE can succeed. Immigrants cant. Lol

    ReplyDelete