Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tucker Carlson says Michael Vick should be killed for what he did...I disagree



This reporter on Fox News , Tucker Carlson said that Michael Vick should be executed for what he did. Tucker Carlson is the biggest douche I seen in a while. Some people stay living in the past. Michael Vick served his time (the complete sentence btw) and still came out, worked his butt off and is having a great season. Now that Vick is in talks for MVP, this jizzbag comes out the woodwork and is demanding that he be killed. Newsflash: ITS DOGS!! DONTE STALWORTH KILLED A GUY WHILE DRUNK DRIVING AND HE GOT JAILTIME AND GOT OUT ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, MEANWHILE VICK SERVED FULL TIME FOR DOGS. Everyone deserves a second chance, and I cant stand people who act all high and mighty like they didn't do anything bad their entire life. The thing that sickens me is what he said. According to him:
I'm a Christian, I've made mistakes myself, I believe fervently in second chances, but Michael Vick killed dogs, and he did [it] in a heartless and cruel way," Carlson said. "And I think personally he should have been executed for that. He wasn't."
.....Let me quickly break this down.
Im a christian to and Jesus said, " Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" and "dont judge least ye be judged". Its these self righteous douches that gives christians a bad name and image. Clearly THIS guy doesnt know what the hell hes talking about. And to further on the point, the Bible was filled with a bunch of people who did stupid stuff and got second chances...
Moses...murdered a guy
Jacob...was a trickster
Saul....killed a bunch of christians before he got converted
and much much more......so not only is this jerk uninformed with the news, but he doesnt even know his bible....congratulations hes retarded on two fronts. I think what Vick did was wrong, but thats in the past, and people should move on

For more on this story:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/12/29/2010-12-29_tucker_carlson_michael_vick_should_have_been_executed_for_running_dogfighting_ri.html#ixzz19XuZvWqc

No comments:

Post a Comment