Wednesday, December 22, 2010

10 things I would do before I EVER take a student loan

As some of you may know from reading this blog that I refuse to take student loans. I will not put myself in a position to be in debt for the rest of my life.Did you know that college tuition went up over 400% since 1982? I am so serious, no debt for me. People say its kinda impossible, but with God all things are possible. Dont get me wrong, im not gonna drop out or nothing, and I do see the value in education, but I REFUSE to get in debt over school. Heres 10 things I would do before I ever take a student loan

1. Voluntarily let someone rape me and cum in my butt
2. Eat a snow cone made of yellow snow (for those who are slow yellow snow is snow with someones tinkle in it)
3. I would play russian roulette with a loaded gun
4. I would do an Oscar de Lahoya move and dress up as a hoe and walk around my neighborhood
5. I would eat my old boss's cooking
6. I would sell my soul to the devil
7. I would stop speaking for a month
8. I would watch all the twilight movies
9. I would give my left testicle away
10. I would jump off a bridge

Included is an article with some scary facts about student loans and stuff like that. http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/16-shocking-facts-about-the-student-loan-debt-bubble-and-the-great-college-education-scam

No comments:

Post a Comment