Monday, November 8, 2010

why I was annoyed PT2

In my first "why I was annoyed" I talked about how I hate getting emails and letters from jobs after they dont hire you filled with BS. I even gave you guys a sample. Well I got another one and Im gonna translate it for you people:

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your interest in working at the Apple Retail Store. As you can imagine, we received a large number of qualified applicants for this role. At this time, we have chosen to move forward with other candidates that meet our current needs. I want to personally thank you for your interest and for investing the time to speak with us about this opportunity.

We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

(Name withheld)

TRANSLATION: Hello Kevin,
Thank you for being interested in the job here at the apple store. As you can imagine there are a bunch of others who applied for the job and they did a better job at sucking up than you did. We chose to move forward with those candidates who in the end sucked up the most. Im sorry but Kevin you just didnt do a good job. We were looking for someone that would be willing to do anything for apple, and you just werent that type of guy. I want to say thank you for wasting a few hours watching the lame videos we showed and partaking in our "fun" activities. I wish you the best(who am i kidding I dont mean that, I just add it to make the end of the email sound pretty)

(Name withheld)

1 comment: