Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I cant believe Im defending the NY Jets?!?



Let me start this off by saying I HATE THE NY JETS!!!
now that that little detail is out the way let me get to my point. Recently in the news some female mexican reporter felt uncomfortable while in the jets locker room. This situation is bringing the issue of sexual harassment back into the public view. According to her she was a victim of catcalls, and a bunch of immature shenanigans, my thing is what do you expect from a bunch of testosterone filled guys in a locker room. A locker room is full of stupid tomfoolery and shenanigans and she just so happened to walk in the middle of it. Also by watching hard knocks the Jets team is full of jokers who pull a bunch of pranks on each other. What else does she expect from a locker room? a bunch of guys sitting around smoking a pipe while talking about Charles Dickens?! well if she did i guess shes disappointed. Sexual harassment takes place in the work place and when it does it must be addressed and dealt with, but in this case I think she walked into a fire and thought she could get out without any burns.


No comments:

Post a Comment